Parks and Open Spaces Development Officer – NW Leicestershire District Council
Parks and Open Spaces Development Officer - NW Leicestershire District Council
Parks and Open Spaces Development Officer
Are you passionate about improving environmental, woodland, and park and open spaces? Do you have the creativity to plan the layout and redesign areas? Do you have the ability to deliver improvements and manage projects? If so, then please read on, as this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Parks and Open Spaces Development Officer to work within our Parks and Open Spaces team. Reporting directly to the Parks and Open Spaces Team Leader, you will be responsible for the improvement and development of existing and new open space, park and play area provision within North West Leicestershire.
As an individual you’ll have experience of working within a similar environment. You’ll be a proactive individual who has an ability to develop relationships and a talent for developing innovative and creative solutions.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the role please contact Paul Ashmore on 01530 454652 ( email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- 36.25 hrs per week with an annual salary of £26,446 – £30,095
- Agile working scheme with a combination of home and office working
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 38 Days after 5 years
- Attractive Local Government Pension Scheme with at least 20% employer’s contribution
- Employee benefits programme’ including payback on medical, dental and optical expenses
- Continued training and development opportunities
If you would like to download the full job pack, please click on the link under attachments on the left hand side.
Applications must be made using the on-line application process.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing Date: 12 June 2022