An Opportunity for Sponsorship of the Park Management Association
An Opportunity to Sponsor the Parks Management Association
An opportunity for sponsorship
We are now offering opportunities for sponsorship to commercial and corporate bodies which can include the following:-
- Plant and Equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Horticultural manufacturers and suppliers
- Contractors in the construction, landscape or horticultural industry
- Designers and consultants
- Playground manufacturers or suppliers
- Any other business that has links to the parks and green spaces sector
What can we offer you
There are a number of options available to potential sponsors. We currently have our website presence as well as Twitter and LinkedIn profiles.
Twitter #parks_forum – 938 followers
LinkedIn – The Parks Management Association, which has nearly 3,000 followers
Database of parks contacts – over 1,500.
We are a growing association  and we estimate that there are circa 4-5,000 people working in parks and green spaces, mostly in local authorities, third sector and in some cases, the private sector. We have established ‘The Parks Collective’ which is a collaborative partnership for those organisation working in the sector, including The Landscape Institute, Fields in Trust, Grounds Management Association, Historic England, Play England, APSE, Chartered Institute of Horticulture, Chief Leisure Officers Association, Keep Britain Tidy, and many others.
If interested in sponsoring the Parks Management Association, we can offer you the following:-
- A presence on our website (3 months, 6 months or 12 months); Options can include logo, link to your website, text content
- Space on our regular mail-outs to members
- Following on twitter with retweets
- Social media updates on LinkedIn
- Advertising space for products
If interested, please drop the chair an email email@example.com